The floor stand minimizes the installed footprint of your wide format scanner and positions the document feed at a comfortable and convenient height.
Catch basket for floor stand
The catch basket catches your scanned documents as they are ejected from the scanner and collects them in a “basket” under the scanner for recovery later.
The catch basket requires the floor stand, above.
PC and flat screen mounting kit* for floor stand
The PC and flat screen mounting kit combines your wide format scanner and computer into a self-contained scan processing station that you can move around your office as required.
The PC and flat screen mounting kit requires the floor stand, above.
*PC and LCD not included.
Universal Repro Stand* (URS)
The URS is an alternative floor stand that holds your wide format scanner above most popular large format printers. It also holds a PC, flat screen and keyboard.
The URS minimizes the combined footprint of your scanner and printer and creates a practical, high productivity workstation.
The scanner height is adjustable with four height settings. The maximum height of the printer that can be accommodated under the URS is 45.5″ (115.5 cm). There is no limit to the width of the printer.
Document Carrier Sheets
Packed in tubes of 5. Available in ARCH D / A1 and ARCH E / A0 sizes, with black or white backing sheet. Hinged on the short side.
- Scan and protect dry, ageing and/or valuable documents.
- Protect the scanner glass from documents contaminated with storage dirt and dust.
- Scan badly torn documents or documents with missing edges.
- Scan multiple lightweight and/or odd shaped originals & upholstery patterns.
- Scan transparencies more effectively.
- White backing sheet improves light reflection and scan quality.
- Black backing sheet prevents the back side image appearing underneath the image of the front side when scanning newspapers, double-sided maps and other semi-transparent originals printed on both sides.